Learning Provider Profile
Mr. Bonnes (B.Sc.) is a highly accomplished business professional with over 25 years of expertise in Project Management, Sales, Marketing, Leadership, and Learning & Development (L&D). With 18 years of hands-on experience in the business world, he possesses unparalleled clarity on what truly adds value in terms of people and organizational development efforts and investments.
As a Change Management and Culture Development Expert, Mr. Bonnes has an impressive track record of guiding leaders and their teams through global change workshops while reinforcing and nurturing the enterprise’s culture. His ability to drive disciplined action during periods of transformation is widely recognized.
Furthermore, Mr. Bonnes is a certified Executive Coach, specializing in coaching CEOs and senior executives. He has successfully worked with global businesses across diverse country, cultural, and language divides, assisting teams and their leaders in achieving personal and professional growth.
Mr. Bonnes’ expertise extends to being an experienced and influential Facilitator, Presenter, and Trainer, with a genuine passion for people development. In his previous corporate role as Vice President and Head of Global Training and Learning at the Hilti Corporation, he led a team with global responsibility for world-class Leadership, Talent Development, Sales, and Marketing Programs. Additionally, he held headquarters responsibility for “soft” skills training and development.
Having collaborated with businessmen and women in over 30 different countries throughout his career, Mr. Bonnes possesses a truly global perspective and an exceptional sensitivity and appreciation for individual cultures. This exposure has shaped his ability to navigate diverse business environments with ease.
In summary, Mr. Bonnes is a highly accomplished professional with a wealth of experience in various business domains. His expertise in Change Management, Culture Development, Executive Coaching, and People Development has made him a sought-after leader in the industry. With his global perspective and cultural sensitivity, Mr. Bonnes brings a unique and valuable perspective to every endeavor he undertakes.
The first workshop Your Culture Evolution, provides participants with a comprehensive understanding of organizational culture and its impact on various aspects of business operations. We aim to demonstrate that a strong and healthy culture is vital for any business in today’s competitive arena. Through this workshop, you will obtain a clear picture of where your organization is placed on its culture journey and take the first steps in identifying the processes required to strengthen and leverage the power in your existing culture. Our goal is to empower participants with the knowledge and tools to create a thriving and sustainable organizational culture that drives success and fosters a positive work environment.
01. Provide a comprehensive overview of organizational culture and its significance in today’s business landscape. Time Allocated: 1 Month
02. Help participants understand the impact of culture on various aspects of business operations, including employee engagement, productivity, and customer satisfaction. Time Allocated: 1 Month
03. Facilitate a deep dive into the current culture of the organization, identifying strengths and areas for improvement. Time Allocated: 1 Month
04. Foster a shared understanding among participants about the desired culture and its alignment with the organization’s values and goals. Time Allocated: 1 Month
05. Explore the link between culture and business performance, emphasizing the potential for culture to drive success and competitive advantage. Time Allocated: 1 Month
06. Introduce participants to best practices and case studies of organizations that have successfully transformed their culture. Time Allocated: 1 Month
07. Provide tools and frameworks for assessing and measuring culture, enabling participants to track progress and identify areas of focus.. Time Allocated: 1 Month08. Encourage open and honest dialogue among participants, creating a safe space for discussing cultural challenges and opportunities. Time Allocated: 1 Month
09. Develop a roadmap for culture evolution, outlining the steps and processes required to strengthen and leverage the existing culture. Time Allocated: 1 Month
10. Empower participants with practical strategies for fostering a positive work environment, promoting diversity and inclusion, and enhancing employee well-being. Time Allocated: 1 Month
11. Highlight the importance of leadership in shaping and sustaining a healthy culture, emphasizing the role of leaders as culture champions. Time Allocated: 1 Month
12. Inspire participants to take ownership of culture evolution within their organizations, fostering a culture of continuous improvement and learning. Time Allocated: 1 Month
01. Conduct research and gather relevant information on the concept of organizational culture and incorporate real-life examples and case studies to illustrate the impact of culture on business success.
02. Conduct interactive activities and discussions to explore the link between culture and employee engagement, productivity, and customer satisfaction and encourage participants to share their own experiences and insights to foster a deeper understanding.
03. Conduct surveys, interviews, or focus groups to gather feedback from employees about the existing culture, and analyze the data collected to identify patterns, strengths, and areas for improvement.
04. Facilitate brainstorming sessions to define the desired culture based on the organization’s values and goals and encourage participants to share their perspectives and ideas on what the desired culture should look like.
05. Share case studies and success stories of organizations that have achieved business success through having a strong culture and present research findings on the impact of culture on key performance indicators. Facilitate discussions to help participants understand how culture can drive success in their specific industry or context.
06. Introduce participants to best practices and case studies of organizations that have successfully transformed their culture, sharing examples highlighting the strategies and approaches they used to achieve their desired culture.
07. Introduce participants to culture assessment tools and frameworks, such as surveys or culture scans with guidance on how to interpret and analyze the results of these assessments.
08. Create a safe and inclusive environment for participants to share their thoughts and experiences, facilitate discussions that encourage active listening and respect for different perspectives, and foster trust and collaboration among participants.
09. Guide participants in creating a step-by-step plan for culture evolution, including specific actions and timelines, identify key stakeholders and champions who will be responsible for driving the culture evolution process and provide templates or tools to assist participants in documenting their roadmap and tracking progress.
10. Share best practices for promoting diversity and inclusion within the organization, and provide resources and recommendations for enhancing employee well-being and work-life balance.
11. Share examples of effective leadership behaviors that contribute to a positive culture and encourage leaders to lead by example and actively promote the desired culture within their teams.
12. Foster a sense of ownership and accountability among participants for driving culture change and encourage participants to share their progress and success stories with the larger organization to inspire others.
01. Conduct research on organizational culture theories and models. Develop presentation training materials Schedule and organize the delivery of the overview session.
02. Prepare interactive activities or case studies to illustrate the impact of culture. Facilitate discussions and encourage participants to share their experiences. Prepare relevant research findings and statistics to support the discussion.
03. Design and distribute surveys or questionnaires to gather feedback from employees. Conduct interviews or focus groups to gather qualitative insights. Analyze the data collected and identify patterns and areas for improvement.
04. Facilitate brainstorming sessions to define the desired culture. Create visual aids or diagrams to illustrate the alignment between culture, values, and goals. Document the agreed-upon desired culture for future reference.
05. Research and gather case studies of organizations that have achieved business success through culture. Prepare presentations summarizing the case studies. Facilitate discussions and encourage participants to draw connections between culture and performance in their own organizations.
06. Research and gather case studies of successful culture transformations. Prepare presentations summarizing the best practices, and facilitate discussions that encourage participants to identify relevant strategies for their own organizations.
07. Research and select appropriate culture assessment tools or frameworks. Customize the tools or frameworks to fit the organization’s specific needs. Develop guidelines or instructions for participants on how to use the assessment tools or frameworks.
08. Create a safe and inclusive environment for discussions. Foster trust and collaboration, and facilitate discussions using active listening techniques encouraging respect for different perspectives.
09. Provide templates or tools for participants to document their roadmap and schedule follow-up sessions or check-ins to review progress and adjust the roadmap as needed.
10. Research and gather best practices for promoting diversity and inclusion. Compile resources and recommendations for enhancing employee well-being and facilitate discussions and brainstorming sessions for participants to develop initiatives or programs.
11. Provide coaching or mentoring for leaders to understand their role in culture evolution. Facilitate discussions and role-playing exercises to practice effective leadership behaviors.
12. Create a platform or forum for participants to share their progress and success stories. Provide ongoing support and resources for participants to continue their culture evolution to maintain momentum and accountability.
Why your organizational culture matters
In the fast-paced and ever-changing world of business, there is one factor that sets successful organizations apart from the rest: their organizational culture. Culture is not just a buzzword; it is the heartbeat of an organization, the driving force behind its success.
A strong and positive organizational culture creates an environment where employees are engaged, motivated, and inspired to give their best. It fosters collaboration, innovation, and a sense of belonging, leading to higher productivity, better customer satisfaction, and ultimately, increased profitability.
But the benefits of a strong culture go beyond the bottom line. It creates a workplace where employees feel valued, supported, and empowered. It attracts and retains top talent, enhances employee morale and well-being, and builds a strong employer brand.
In today’s competitive landscape, organizations must adapt and evolve to stay ahead. And it is through a strong culture that organizations can navigate change, embrace innovation, and thrive in the face of challenges.
Culture matters because it shapes the way we work, the way we communicate, and the way we thrive. It sets the tone for the entire organization, influencing decision-making, behavior, and ultimately, the success of the business.
So, whether you’re a small startup or a multinational corporation, investing in your organizational culture is not just a nice-to-have; it is a strategic imperative. It is the key to unlocking the full potential of your organization and creating a workplace where everyone can thrive.
Join us on this journey of culture evolution, and together, let’s build a culture that drives success, inspires greatness, and transforms your organization into a powerhouse of innovation and excellence.
What Workshop 1 is about in a nutshell:
In a nutshell, Workshop 1 “Your Culture Evolution – Building a Foundation for Success” is a comprehensive program that provides participants with a deep understanding of organizational culture and its impact on various aspects of the organization.
The workshop begins by explaining what culture is and why it is crucial for organizational success. It explores the different elements that make up culture, such as values, beliefs, norms, and behaviors, and how they shape the organization’s identity and operations.