Learning Provider Profile
Ms. Tull is a Certified Learning Provider (CLP) with Appleton Greene. She has over 25 years of experience in coaching, consulting and training CEO’s and executives. She specializes in the areas of personal and professional development and leadership. She is passionate about empowering women in the workplace equipping them with leadership skills and helping them to reveal their unique value, so they can reach their true potential and make a bigger impact. She has industry experience in the following sectors: Technology, Financial Services, Biomedical, Consultancy and Healthcare. She has commercial experience in the following countries: United States, Canada, England, Mexico and Sweden. More specifically within the following cities: Austin, TX; Houston, TX; Dallas, TX; Los Angeles, CA; New York City NY; St. Louis, MS; Virginia Beach, VA; Chicago IL. Her personal achievements include 17 yrs. as Founder/CEO of Silverlining Concepts, LLC where she empowers business owners and leaders to own their value and earn their worth, Certified Money Breakthrough Method Coach, Best-selling Author of a book about owning your value, so you can earn your worth in the workplace, Executive Contributor to Huffington Post, Biz Journals and Brainz Magazine, featured on the Brainz 500 Global list 2021. She also is a co-host on a national TV show- that focuses on bringing more light and positivity to the world. Her service skills include; leadership development, executive coaching, business strategy, sales and marketing strategies, mindset shifting and advanced communications and presentation skills.
The Empowering Beliefs Workshop focuses on the fact that everyone has limiting beliefs holding us back, keeping us playing small and preventing us from reaching our true potential. By the end of the workshop, the women on your team will be equipped with an empowered belief system and a positive mindset allowing them to reach their goals and show up as powerful and confident leaders with the tools necessary to live their best life.
1. Belief System – It’s all about your belief system. You become what you think and believe. In the first course of the workshop, we take a deep dive into understanding the belief system and how it works and steps on how to re-shape your belief system to be in alignment with your goals.
2. Empowered Beliefs – Limiting beliefs can keep us stuck and can sabotage our success. We take a deep dive understanding where these beliefs come from and how they’re formed. We will go through a transformational process that will allow you to reveal and recognize those blocks and learn how to let them go so you can start living up to your full potential.
3. Attitudes and Behavior – Everything we do at work from our relationships to finding new prospects is influenced by how we act. Our professional reputation and career can be boosted as much by our attitude and behavior as by our talents and expertise. We will learn the ABC Structure of Attitudes by Dr. Saul McLeod and the Four Functions of Attitudes by Daniel Katz. We will also discuss how our attitude is formed. In addition, we will uncover Behavioral Intention and Actual Behavior and learn 10 methods to keep your professional behavior at work.
4. Breakthrough Resistance – Resistance can prevent us from moving ahead in all areas of our lives. We will reveal what resistance is and how to recognize it. We will go through the Letting Go of Resistance Process. We’ll learn 3 Tips to Avoid Resistance along with Strategies to address conflict in the workplace. Resistance can be a major obstacle to having what we want and feeling the way we want to. Possessing the tools, you will learn in this course will allow you to get back into the flow again.
5. Overcoming Fear – Everyone is afraid of failure or the fear of the unknown. We can choose to let fear paralyze us or motivate us. In this course, you will learn 7 important facts about fear and the 5 steps to conquering your fear. The only way to grow as a person, a business professional and a leader is to step outside your comfort zone and face your fears, doubts, and the limiting beliefs you have about yourself. Everything you want is on the other side of fear.
6. Treating Trauma – Trauma may be the culprit when it comes to not reaching our goals. Sometimes a small experience from our childhood or a negative experience we had as an adult can create a traumatic loop that can sabotage our success. There are steps you can take to ensure that your traumas do not define your future. In this course, we will learn how to regain control of our minds and create the story we want to live.
7. Be Consistent – Many of us stop short before reaching our goals. Consistency is the difference between failure and success. The problem is the road to consistency is not easy, as there are numerous distractions along the way. In this course, we discuss the 3 Consistency Pillars, 10 reasons why consistency is essential and 10 strategies for dealing with inconsistency. You will gain all of the tools you need to maintain consistency in your life so your actions will start to drive your results.
8. Power of Focus – Focus has the power to transform our lives. What you focus on grows. Focus is a powerful trait that has served many in various leadership roles. In this course, we will dive deep into examples of success stories of highly successful people in history and how they used focus to succeed. We’ll learn the advantages of being focused, how to improve focus and 4 strategies to bring focus to work.
9. Navigating Transition – Life is full of changes and with those changes comes transition. Certain life events can leave us feeling overwhelmed, anxious, or uncertain. These changes cause us to question our beliefs, personal values and even ourselves. In this course, we address the 5 Stages of Change also known as the Transtheoretical Model- this helps us to become aware of and understand each of the 5 stages we go through, so we can achieve sustainable long-term change.
10. Beliefs in Leadership – Belief is the #1 leadership attribute. How we believe in ourselves, our mission, our people, and their belief in us will define your leadership success. In this course, we discuss the 5 Leadership Styles, the 21 Leadership Values and Beliefs and how to implement them into your role as a leader. Bottom line, a great leader not only adds value to others, but through their positive influence they can change the attitude and behavior of others.
11. Empowered Thinking – It’s true, our thoughts influence our actions. Our actions in turn, determine whether or not we succeed in our career, relationships and in life. In this course, we define positive thinking, and the physical and mental advantages of positive thinking. We can actually train ourselves to have a more positive outlook with practice by learning some powerful positive thinking techniques. We will also discuss how we can reap the benefits of positive thinking, so we can begin to change our life and the lives of others for the better.
12. Power Statement – The majority of us have BIG DREAMS for our lives. Unfortunately, most people have no idea how to make their dreams a reality. If you want to transform your life and the lives of others, make an impact on the world, and get paid good money to do it you can. If you BELIEVE you can. In this final course of the workshop, you will discover 8 new Passion Beliefs™ you can adopt to help you create your new and empowered belief system. We will also go through a powerful exercise where you get to create your personal Power Statement which represents the new version of yourself that you’re stepping into.
1. Engage and elicit expectations for the course, introduce the concept of belief systems and why they are important
2. Present Allowing Process to eliminate limiting beliefs
3. Discover a method to establish a work environment that fosters positive attitudes
4. Learn how to breakthrough resistance with the Letting Go Process
5. Identify greatest fears and go through a 5-step process to conquer that fear
6. Practice and learn how to address past trauma begin to re-frame experiences and shift perspectives
7. Create standardized Commitment Process to stay consistent in our actions, so we can reach our goals.
8. Learn powerful focus techniques to reach goals quicker, improve teamwork and communication skills
9. Develop a Job Transition Plan – to demonstrate current role and responsibility to successor and ensure a smooth transition into your new role
10. Increase self-awareness of your leadership traits and styles
11. Access positive thinking techniques and how to can use them while leading others
12. Create a Personal Power Statement representing the new version of ourselves we’re stepping into
1. Go through the Study Guide and Distance Learning lessons first and make notes.
2. Identify the key relationships that need to be managed to ensure project success.
3. Determine needs, critical drivers, concerns, and interests for each relationship.
4. Ensure that these relationships are built and maintained on a regular basis, by soliciting ideas, comments, and assessing value.
5. Schedule a meeting for the participants to meet and discuss the workshop within 30 days
6. Participants to share expectations and feedback during the workshop.
7. Set a deadline for determining and analyzing the time commitment for each of the participants.
8. Participants to demonstrate personal presence, get feedback, and make a plan for further development.
9. Participants to experience the challenges of change and apply learnings to the philosophy of leading change.
10. Participants are to complete each exercise fully, actively participate in all of the group exercises and be willing to discuss the process and results with the group.
11. Participants to complete their project by identifying and implementing changes discussed throughout the workshop.
12. Participants to review resources for inspiration and identify at least one new tool for adoption from the provided list.
The second workshop in our Women Empowerment Program – Empowering Beliefs continues to work on developing a positive shift in our mindset.
Many women professionals have a limited or a negative belief system that prevents them from reaching their desired level of success in their life and their career.
During this workshop, through the impactful training and exercises; we will identify what a belief system is while assessing our own, acknowledge any limiting beliefs we have, and go through a transformational process to let them go. We will take a deep dive into how fear may be keeping us stuck and what we can do to conquer it. We will learn how trauma can also play a role in our lives negatively impacting our mindset and sabotaging our success, we’ll discover how to navigate transition effectively and finally discover powerful positive thinking techniques. By the end of the workshop, the women on your team will be equipped with an empowered belief system allowing them to reach their goals and show up as a powerful and confident leader.
A common self-limiting belief is “Men are simply respected more than women.” Of course, this isn’t always correct, yet it holds some weight. It wasn’t long ago that men were considered breadwinners and women were considered housewives in the United States. Some people who grew up during the period of this mindset are still working. More recently, however, 70% of households have two incomes. As a result, it is clear that the old way of life is fading and that new norms are emerging. According to a 2008 Pew Research Center Social and Demographic Trends study, women are more honest and intelligent than men. The ability to recognize and control emotions, is what leads to the affective construct of self-worth, which then leads to the cognitive construct. They enable us to make sense of our experiences, believe in our abilities, and develop an authentic identity based on our talents and beliefs when we work together.
We have gained significant benefits from the growing role of women in the economy.
“Women are emotional in a way that men are not.” This stereotype has been heard by many women with professional experience. For a long time, emotions were viewed as a negative in the business world, but many companies are beginning to see the benefits. Because positive emotions are contagious, they are not only beneficial to the workplace environment, but they are also profitable, because happy employees are more productive. Furthermore, many employers seek employees with high levels of emotional intelligence. A person who is emotionally intelligent can sense and interpret the emotions of those around her and use this information wisely. This is extremely useful in a variety of situations, including working with customers to close sales and resolving office conflicts to reduce employee turnover.