Women Empowerment – Workshop 1 (Unique Value)
The Appleton Greene Corporate Training Program (CTP) for Women Empowerment is provided by Ms. Tull Certified Learning Provider (CLP). Program Specifications: Monthly cost USD$2,500.00; Monthly Workshops 6 hours; Monthly Support 4 hours; Program Duration 12 months; Program orders subject to ongoing availability.
If you would like to view the Client Information Hub (CIH) for this program, please Click Here
Learning Provider Profile
Ms. Tull is a Certified Learning Provider (CLP) with Appleton Greene. She has over 25 years of experience in coaching, consulting and training CEO’s and executives. She specializes in the areas of personal and professional development and leadership. She is passionate about empowering women in the workplace equipping them with leadership skills and helping them to reveal their unique value, so they can reach their true potential and make a bigger impact. She has industry experience in the following sectors: Technology, Financial Services, Biomedical, Consultancy and Healthcare. She has commercial experience in the following countries: United States, Canada, England, Mexico and Sweden. More specifically within the following cities: Austin, TX; Houston, TX; Dallas, TX; Los Angeles, CA; New York City NY; St. Louis, MS; Virginia Beach, VA; Chicago IL. Her personal achievements include 17 yrs. as Founder/CEO of Silverlining Concepts, LLC where she empowers business owners and leaders to own their value and earn their worth, Certified Money Breakthrough Method Coach, Best-selling Author of a book about owning your value, so you can earn your worth in the workplace, Executive Contributor to Huffington Post, Biz Journals and Brainz Magazine, featured on the Brainz 500 Global list 2021. She also is a co-host on a national TV show- that focuses on bringing more light and positivity to the world. Her service skills include; leadership development, executive coaching, business strategy, sales and marketing strategies, mindset shifting and advanced communications and presentation skills.
The first workshop Unique Value is designed to help the participants to identify and own their unique value so they can present themselves confidently and make a bigger impact. Many women professionals do not fully understand their own unique value, so they don’t have the confidence to present themselves confidently or ask for what they want. During this workshop, we will reveal our unique gifts and the value we offer, so we can work in our brilliance, effectively articulate our value and make a bigger impact as a leader.
1. Believe Yourself – Knowing your genuine value will benefit you in all facets of your life and career. It will sharpen your decision-making skills and enable you to identify the ideas, people, and issues with which you should align yourself. In this course you will learn 5 key beliefs to adopt to start believing in yourself.
2. Ignite Passion – When we align our career around our gifts/passion we will not only be passionate about what we do, but our co-workers, teammates, and customers will be attracted to us and our passion, we’ll also be able to live a fulfilled and joyful life. Discover how to ignite our passion with the Ignite Your Passion Process.
3. What’s Possible – In this course, we will learn how to turn our goals and dreams into a reality with the Go For It Formula. We will also develop our Performance Management.
4. Mindset Shift – The focus of this lesson is on changing our thinking. When we transform our mindset, we can transform our results
5. Building Confidence – Discover what it looks like to have confidence in the workplace, confidence in communication, how we can boost our productivity and expand our knowledge.
6. Visualize Dreams – We will explore what visualization is, how to visualize and how visualization can transform our lives.
7. Investing in Yourself – Discover why investing in ourselves is so powerful the top 10 ways to invest in yourself.
8. Setting Boundaries – Identify priorities and align values and learn how to create boundaries to honor them. Honor your time with time management skills.
9. Reveal Value – reveal our unique value with a proven powerful method that will transform how we value ourselves and how we articulate what you do allowing us to raise our confidence exponentially.
10. Adapting Value – Discover how to best utilize our unique value and adopt it in the workplace.
11. Stand Powerfully -Learn the 8 ways to confidently stand in your power as a professional capable woman.
12. Your Potential – Activate Your True Potential in 8 Easy Steps.
1. Engage and elicit expectations for the course, introduce the concept of unique value and take a quiz to assess individuals self-worth, value, money mindset and level of passion.
2. Discuss Key Beliefs and Create Smart Goals
3. Present Ignite Your Passion Process
4. Develop a Career Plan and Vision Statement
5. Share success stories to help build confidence
6. Practice and learn how to adapt visualization and creative techniques
7. Implement a plan to commit to investing in yourself
8. Identify Priorities and Align Values and how to put specific boundaries in place.
9. Provide coaching around identifying unique value and perform a reveal your unique value exercise that is shared amongst the group.
10. Identify what you love and do well. Create a plan to change including a step-by-step action plan to reaching your true potential.
11. Provide resources and case studies that exemplify new practices for personal growth and productivity.
12. Develop new communication practices and collaboration with employees allowing them to effectively use their gifts and skills.
1. Go through the Study Guide and Distance Learning lessons first and make notes.
2. Identify the key relationships that need to be managed to ensure project success.
3. Determine needs, critical drivers, concerns, and interests for each relationship.
4. Ensure that these relationships are built and maintained on a regular basis, by soliciting ideas, comments, and assessing value.
5. Schedule a meeting for the participants to meet and discuss the workshop within 30 days
6. Participants to share expectations and possibility exercises through reflection and sharing in small groups during the workshop.
7. Set a deadline for determining and analyzing the time commitment for each of the participants.
8. Participants to demonstrate personal presence, get feedback, and make a plan for further development.
9. Participants to experience the challenges of change and apply learnings to the philosophy of leading change.
10. Participants are to complete each exercise throughout the workshop fully and discuss the process and results with the group.
11. Participants to complete their project by identifying and implementing changes discussed throughout the workshop.
12. Participants to review resources for inspiration and identify at least one new tool for adoption from the provided list.
The first workshop in our Women Empowerment Leadership Program – Unique Value; focuses on Identifying and Owning Your Unique Value, So You Can Present Yourself with Confidence and Make a Bigger Impact. Many women professionals do not fully understand their own unique value, so they don’t have the confidence to present themselves powerfully or ask for what they want. During this workshop, you will learn how to believe in yourself, ignite your passion, shift your mindset of what’s possible, visualize your dreams, discover the power of investing in yourself, reveal your unique gifts and the value you offer and learn how to stand in your power as a leader, so you can work in your brilliance, effectively articulate your value and make a bigger impact as a leader.
Each month of the Women Empowerment Program, we will dive deep into a component of the Women Empowerment Business Transformation Process. Our objective is to implement a process that will provide the women in your organization with high-level skills, tools, and support, so they can reach their true leadership potential. This profound shift will dramatically change the environment and culture of your organization and is essential for future success. As you advance through the course, we will guide you through the flowing process to reshape how women are currently seen, treated, and represented within your company. We start with Mindset Shift, Leadership Development, Personal Presence, Advanced Communication and Presentation Skills and end with Creating and Implementing Your Success Action Plan.
In order to own our unique value, we must have a healthy self-worth. Self-worth is an emotional reaction to one’s own self-evaluation. It’s a sense of trust in our own abilities and attributes.
This feeling is so fundamental to our functioning that we’ve given it a variety of names. There’s self-esteem and confidence, as well as self-evaluation and self-appraisal. All of these, however, appear to work in feedback loops that either increase or decrease self-worth.
For better or worse, our early experiences lay the groundwork for our sense of self-worth. The ability to recognize and control emotions is what leads to the affective construct of self-worth, which then leads to the cognitive construct. Our self-worth enable us to make sense of our experiences, believe in our abilities, and develop an authentic identity based on our talents and beliefs.
Despite the fact that women have made great progress in the workforce, there is no doubt that they are still finding it difficult to advance up the corporate ladder. Women from low-income backgrounds face enormous challenges to entering and succeeding in the workforce all around the world. They often have fewer job opportunities, higher safety risks, and less political representation than men.
We should celebrate the significant gains women have made in the workforce as we commemorate the centennial of the 19th Amendment, which gave women the right to vote. Over the last century and a quarter, their entry into paid work has been a crucial driver in the world’s prosperity.
We have gained significant benefits from the growing role of women in the economy. However, data suggests that hurdles to women’s continuous advancement still exist. The magnitude of these hurdles should prompt us to consider how structural issues, such as a lack of equal opportunity and difficulties between work and family life, are preventing women from progressing.
Despite this development, it appears that many women are still unable to fulfill their objectives. Although the wage gap between men and women has narrowed in recent years, it remains large; women working full-time still earn roughly 17% less per week than males. Even when we compare men and women in the same or similar occupations with virtually equivalent backgrounds and experience, there is approximately a 10% difference in pay.
Women continue to be underrepresented in many industries and occupations; and too many women struggle to balance work and family obligations.
Barriers to equal opportunity and workplace policies and customs that do not promote a reasonable work-life balance have slowed progress. If these barriers persist, we will waste the potential of many of our female citizens and suffer a significant loss in our economy’s productive capacity at a time when population, aging and low productivity growth are already impacting on economic growth.
According to recent data, even while women currently enroll in professional institutions in approximately equal numbers as men, they are still significantly less likely to reach the top echelons of their fields.
Continued development would help our workplaces and families, as well as women themselves. However, a number of issues appear to be holding women back, including the difficulty women face in balancing their careers with other elements of their lives, such as child-care. When considering solutions, we should examine changes to work conditions and policies that benefit all workers, not just women. Pursuing such a plan would be consistent with the increase in women’s participation in the workforce, which has benefited not only their own self-worth and well-being but the welfare and prosperity of our society as a whole.
With the right support, many women have been able to change their destiny by taking control of their futures by being courageous enough to follow their dreams. This requires them to do the work. Which is to transform their belief system and to get clear on what makes them unique and how they can use those unique gifts to be fulfilled in their lives and careers and make an impact.
Empowering the next generation to be better leaders and citizens of society is more vital than ever, from mentorship and advocacy to resources and investment. The concerns raised by the epidemic aren’t going away anytime soon, which is why it’s critical that we provide our future women leaders with the tools they need to effect constructive social change and avoid repeating the mistakes of previous generations. The future has already arrived, and now is the moment to invest in it.
In today’s business climate, it’s critical for companies to have a procedure that explicitly promotes and empowers women. Especially when it comes to helping them understand their unique value. Only a proven system that guarantees all women have access to what they need to succeed can bring about change in this area. As a result, company culture, employee retention, productivity, and profitability will all benefit.
The first workshop in our Women Empowerment Program – Unique Value; focuses on Identifying and Owning Your Unique Value, So You Can Present Yourself with Confidence and Make a Bigger Impact.
Although women today have made many strides in their personal development, many women professionals still do not fully understand their own unique value, so they don’t have the confidence to present themselves powerfully or ask for what they want. There is so much opportunity available to better support women in the workplace. During this workshop, we will reveal what we can do to start believing in ourselves, ignite our passion, shift our mindset of what’s possible, visualize our dreams, discover the power of investing in ourselves, reveal our unique gifts and the value we offer and learn how to stand in our power as a leader. This allows us to work in our brilliance, effectively articulate our value and make a bigger impact as a leader.
There are 12 courses (or focus areas) in the Unique Value Workshop.
Here are the areas we will cover:
1. Believe Yourself – Did you know that our value is directly related to our belief in ourselves? We can’t value ourselves unless we first believe in ourselves. This implies that we must believe the following: – You are a gifted and talented individual, you are passionate about your work, you have clear objectives and goals, you can execute your plan and achieve results, you have the ability to accomplish something extraordinary — or even impossible.
Our potential holds our value.
We’ll never appreciate our potential if we treat ourselves like garbage. Our genuine worth and value is found in our potential. We won’t be able to determine our worth unless we know what we’re capable of. Our potential is intangible, and a large part of it is determined by our attitude. If we have a keen thinking and are disciplined, we will achieve incredible results and most likely exceed our potential. It’s not where we are right now that decides our worth, but where we’re going.
Knowing our value is useless if we don’t know how to express it. We must confidently communicate our value in a respectful manner and leave our ego out of the equation.
“Instead of ego, believe in yourself and that you are enough.”
Knowing your genuine value will benefit you in all facets of your life and career. It will sharpen your decision-making skills and enable you to identify the ideas, people, and issues with which you should align yourself. In this course you will learn 5 key beliefs to adopt to start believing in yourself.
2. Ignite Passion – Are you feeling stuck or living your life on auto pilot? The truth is, that is a choice -we can choose to live a sub-standard life, or we can choose to live a life full of passion. We are all unique, we have our own set of God-given talents, skills, education, and experiences. When we start getting clear on what our gifts are and what we’re passionate about- this is when the magic happens- this is when we can discover our brilliance. People who create the life of their dreams and live their passion typically have these things in common: they’re following a burning desire that no longer allows them to ignore their passion, and they’re 100 percent committed to making significant changes and starting to take responsibility for their actions and their results.
When we align our career around our gifts/passion we will not only be passionate about what we do, but our co-workers, teammates, and customers will be attracted to us and our passion, we’ll also be able to live a fulfilled and joyful life. In order, for us to ignite this passion, we must get clear on what we truly want. Discover how to ignite our passion with the Ignite Your Passion Process.
3. What’s Possible – What’s possible for you, your resilience, your leadership, your work culture? We can change the game of life by focusing on the solution or what is possible versus the problem. The great news is that we always have a choice to make – we can create our own destiny. In this course, we will learn how to turn our goals and dreams into a reality with the Go For It Formula.
We will also develop our Performance Management. As part of performance management, it’s usual to work with a manager to build a career plan. This allows an employee or manager to discuss their aims with their boss or management and receive suggestions on how to achieve their objectives.
4. Mindset Shift – The #1 belief that holds people back is “I’m not ready.” We have a way of producing all the reasons why we can’t accomplish something versus taking action on our goals What we see as possible, determines our success. If we see an opportunity, then we are ready. It is important to always expand our possibilities since possibilities create opportunity.
The focus of this lesson is on changing our thinking. When we transform our mindset, we can transform our results. Together, we will assess our self-worth and how it directly impacts our net-worth and we will learn my 5 Easy Steps to increase your Self-Worth. We will also go through my 7 Mindsets to Adopt, so you can transform your life.
5. Building Confidence – People that are self-confident appear to be at ease with themselves and their work. They invite others to trust them and instill confidence in them. These are all desirable qualities to possess. But being confident in ourselves isn’t always simple, especially if we’re naturally self-critical or if others put us down. There are, thankfully, steps we can take to boost and maintain our self-confidence which we will cover in this course.
There is a distinct difference between those who drive towards their goals and get what they want in life and those who can’t. We will uncover the difference. We will discover what it looks like to have confidence in the workplace, confidence in communication, how we can boost our productivity and expand our knowledge. We will also gain access to the 5 Tips to help build your confidence.
6. Visualize Dreams – Visualization is a powerful tool to assist you in reaching your goals. The Law of Attraction and the power of vision go hand in hand. The concept is to envision an image in your mind that will be drawn to you if you visualize it often enough. You probably already do this without even realizing it! When you focus on what could go wrong, things tend to go wrong, reinforcing the inclination to focus on what could go wrong… because it has in the past! You may, however, harness that great creative ability for your own gain. In this lesson, we will show you a proven method how. We will explore what visualization is, how to visualize and how visualization can transform our lives.
We also will go through the Law of Attraction and how we can use it as a powerful tool to attract what we want. Finally, we will go through the 6 Ways to Help You Visualize Success.
7. Investing in Yourself – Investing in ourselves is the best return on investment we can have. Whether it’s building our career, learning a new skill, working on our creativity or personal development; we need to give to ourselves first before we can give to others.
So, it’s not always money that’s required, when investing in oneself, time and energy are just as important. Investing in yourself, requires learning how to maximize the unlimited potential that lies within your mind and body.
Why is investing in yourself so powerful?
Investing in yourself sends a powerful message to yourself and the world. The message is: The value and potential that I possess, is important enough to me that I’m going to give it the energy, space, and time to grow and create results. In this lesson, you will discover the top 10 ways to invest in yourself.
8. Setting Boundaries -Setting boundaries is essential to maintain our happiness and to be fulfilled in our life. In this lesson, we will identify our priorities and learn how to align with your values. We will also go through a process of how we can set up firm boundaries so we can thrive in our work environment. Finally, we will learn time management skills so we can effectively manage our time leading to massive productivity.
9. Reveal Value – Our unique value is made up of many things- our unique God-given talents, our skills, our education, and our experiences. So, in this case, there is no one else like us. We are each amazing and unique. Co-workers will want to work with us because of who we are and what you bring to the table that is different than everyone else. That is why there is truly no such thing as competition, especially if we build our career based on our unique gifts/passion. In this lesson, we will reveal our unique value with a proven powerful method that will transform how we value ourselves and how we articulate what we do allowing you to raise our confidence exponentially.
10. Adopting Value – Now that we’re clear on our unique value, it is important to know how to best utilize our unique value and adopt it in the workplace. In this lesson, we will explore our past experiences that allowed us to use our gifts. We will also address key areas such as Role on a Team, Key indicators, Learning Style, Social Orientation, Relationship Patterns, and End Goals and how your unique value can be properly utilized in each area. It’s crucial to keep in mind that our gifts and talents will develop and become more apparent with time and additional life experience will, in most situations, aid in sharpening your awareness of our strengths and talents.
11. Stand Powerfully – When we hear the word “power,” we may think of control over other people, or money, or even forcefully influencing the course of events. That is one dictatorial definition of power, but there is another: the ability to act in an effective manner. There’s the power of speech, for example, or the ability to ask for what we want, or the simple ability to say no to what you don’t want and yes to what you do. So, what does it mean to stand in your power? It implies that you value what is most essential to you. It indicates that you are aware of who you are, what you are capable of, and why you make the choices you do. Nothing can shake the foundation of who we are or rock our boat. In this lesson, you will discover 8 ways that you can confidently stand in your power as a professional capable woman.
12. Your Potential – In this last lesson, we will discover the exact steps to take to live up to our true potential. Many individuals anticipate there will be more obstacles in life and continue on their path with their head down, dreading failure. Or they let one person’s negativity affect their attitude when an unhappy customer takes out his or her aggravation on them. Or they may carry the rejections into their next sales pitch when the “noes” outnumber the “yeses” in sales. If you resonated with any of these statements, you risk not only suffocating your intrinsic potential, but also never discovering who you truly are or what you can become. It’s all too easy to allow life’s difficulties sap our energy, deplete our motivation, and give us a pessimistic attitude, but there is a method to keep challenging situations and negative ideas from getting in the way of your success and pleasure. We can be intentional with our plans moving forward. In this final course of the workshop, you will discover How to Activate Your True Potential in 8 Easy Steps.
Impact for Positive Change
At the conclusion of each workshop, we will focus our collective attention on how you, as a leader, will put what we’ve learned into practice in your company. Impact for positive change not only requires putting what you’ve learned into practice but also taking action to make a significant difference. That starts with a strong desire to change and reflection on what you’re going to do differently. It’s also crucial to consider how you’ll involve people in your organization in the discussion about what you’ve learnt and make requests for what you need from them in order to succeed. Not only will your formal team be involved, but so will your cross-functional colleagues. How would you collaborate to ensure all the women in your company have everything they need to succeed?