Learning Provider Profile
Mr. Pettersson is a Certified Learning Provider (CLP) with Appleton Greene. He has over 20+ years of experience in coaching CEOs and executives and developed sales and leadership training for large companies such as Volvo, Avis, and H&M. He specializes in the areas of personal and professional development and leadership. One of his statements is that everybody expects things from the people around them. The more important question we all should ask is: What do I expect from myself?
With experience from more than twenty years of coaching and managing change processes – educated/examined, including certified Performance Coach – Henrik works according to the model Faith – Energy – Focus. Principles that form the basis of his recently published book “Programming for Success”
”This will be my portable mental toolbox! Niklas Wikegård, TV Expert Commentator ”
With unique concepts such as Mental Efficiency, Mental Budget, and Mental Compasses, HP differs from other mental coaches and leadership educators, through innovative thinking, immediate benefit, and directly applicable concepts.
He has industry experience in the following sectors: automotive, Wellness, Real Estate, Consultancy, and Retail. He has commercial experience in the following countries: Sweden, Norway, Finland, and England. More specifically within the following cities: Stockholm, Gothenburg, Oslo, Helsinki, and London.
Executive Contributor to Brainz Magazine featured on the Brainz 500 Global list 2021. He also is a frequently hired lecturer for big Scandinavian convents. His service skills include; leadership development, sales training, executive coaching, and advanced rhetorical – argumentations and presentation skills.
In summary, HP’s top features; are the ability to create a commitment and fast, efficient, and sustainable movements.
With applicable clarity in focus.
The first workshop Value-Based Leadership is designed to help the participants to identify and build their own rock-solid ground as leaders, so they can present themselves confidently and peel off the armor of protection, and lead from their hearts. Many professional leaders do not fully understand the power of finding and establishing their own truly strong character, so they have the confidence to open, build and increase trust, and not at least, create a higher impact of inner drive in the organization. During this first workshop, we will establish a stronger foundation of rock-solid ground to stand on, so they can work with a true purpose, effectively communicate their values, and make a bigger impact as leaders.
01. Organization Culture (OC) – In this course you will be more conscious about the power of clarity around both your organizations, and your own brand, and the effect it has on you as a leader.
02. Character Matrix (CM)– Knowing yourself and your genuine value will benefit you in all aspects of your life and career. It will sharpen your decision-making skills and enable you to identify issues with which you should align yourself. In this course, you will build your own strong foundation of beliefs to impact your organization in a greater way.
03. Confidence Ladder (CL) – In this lesson we will go through 5 steps to create trust and confidence to be able to lead your team in an effective way.
04. Are – Can – Do (ACD) – Identify where your stand, and also in which way you feedback to your team in these three main areas.
05. Most Important Task (MIT) – We will discuss participants opinion about their most important task, and why.
06. Facts & Feelings (F&F) – Where do you make your decisions mainly from? Facts or feelings? And how to use the strengths on both.
07. Four S’s (4*S)- Self-awareness, Self-esteem, self-awareness and Self-confidence. The difference and how to be conscious about where you stand.
08. “Same color on the shirts” (SCOTS)- A demonstrated understanding of the values that build your organization from a value-based perspective.
09. Attitude Indicator (AI) – In this lesson, we will dig deeper into creating habits to be able to be the leader your team needs.
10. Setting large frames (SLF)– Identify frames by value and align them with how to honor them. Honor your time with prioritization skills.
11. Key Value Performers (KVP)– Find your key value performers, and work with them to speed up the process to help you and your organization to lead from value-based perspective.
12. Value line (VL) – In this lesson we will go through examples of value statements to create and strengthen consensus.
01. Expectations for the course, introduce the concept of value-based leadership.
02. Each participant is to set aside time to draw their own (CM) Character Matrix – and the behavior that follows.
03. Participants discuss their competencies and suggestions at each step of the ladder – how and what.
04. Are-Can-Do. Establish a current state of the three different arenas people need help to understand and behaving accordingly, and of course tips how to give feedback at each arena.
05. Most Important Task (MIT) – Create insight in a clear perspective and establish a more open mind around the importance of reminding of their MIT.
06. Facts & Feelings (F&F) – Identify where you take decisions from most of your time, and the impact it has on being in alignment with your values.
07. Four S’s (4*S)- participants will discuss the difference between the four S’s and which part to strengthen first, where they can gain their biggest impact.
08. “Same color on the shirts” (SCOTS)- Implement a plan to commit to building a more value-based leadership frame in your team
09. Attitude Indicator (AI) – Identify what sets you as a leader in a great state. What specific activities, what you see – listen and read regularly, and the impact it has on your state and energy to be able to lead by example.
10. Setting large frames – Provide insights around identifying the values and behavior that will bring the most and the best performance from their team.
11. Key Value Performers (KVP)– Identity who they are, discuss and plan in what you expect from them and why they can help the team in much more effective way by leading by example.
12. Create a conscious approach to other people’s opinion and value those opinions regarding their perspective.
01. Introducing by reading the first article on the subject.
02. Prior to the workshop, the participants use the process explained in the Planning section of the Introduction and writes their initial draft of CM-Character Matrix to the workshop.
03. Determine critical drivers for each step of the confidence ladder (CL).
04. Evaluate your team’s current state at each of the three arenas.
05. Evaluate the participants coaching and goal steering techniques according to the MIT mindset.
06. Participants are to share on what ground they make most of their decisions and reflect in small groups during the workshop.
07. Schedule a meeting for the participants to discuss how-what and why, they can get a more effective value-based team by working on the 4 S’s (within 30 days).
08. Participants are to discuss a game plan of the benefits of the philosophy of leading with the SCOTS mentality.
09. According to the four elements of aerodynamics – Identify the key factors that need to be managed to ensure a higher level of thruster- and lift power. At the same time decreasing the drain from weight and drag.
10. Participants are to share experiences for building a large value-based frame with trust in the center.
11. Participants are to identify their most potential KVP’s, and how to work with them to strengthen the process towards an effective value-based leadership performance.
12. Identify your own important value statements for employees to take a stand on, that strengthens consensus and its benefits.
The first workshop in our Value-Based Leadership Performance course – Value-Based Leadership; focuses on Identifying and building your leadership character on rock-solid ground. Which will help you lead with greater confidence and make a Bigger Impact. Many leaders have not yet fully understood the power which follows a genuine well thought-through Value-Based Leadership frame, on which to build a strong character. A character with the confidence to present themselves powerfully and sell ideas in an effective way. During this workshop, you will learn how to strengthen the foundation of your leadership, increase your self-belief, identify key value performers in your team, discover the great return of investment of investing in yourself, reveal and establish a clear conscious of your own Attitude Indicator, and learn how to stand on rock-solid ground as a leader, so you can work more effectively, create stronger results, articulate and argument for you and your organization’s value and make a greater impact as a leader.
Each month we will cut deeper into the value-based process. A process that will provide the team in your organization, with higher consciousness, more energy, courage, vital influence, tools, and support which are essential for your future success. As you go through the course and the laid-out process toward certification day:
1. We start with building your own rock-solid ground to stand stable on when the storms move in.
2. Advancing to successful focal points for leaders and navigating tools for rapidly steering your organization in the right direction.
3. You will be filled with the latest coaching techniques
4. Trained in advanced rhetoric and argumentation. To be able to sell your ideas faster and more effectively.
5. How to increase your presentation skills.
6. All the sessions draw up to the certification day in the last session, where you will present your key findings and your own value-based leadership game plan.
To own our values as a leader, we must be conscious about what we stand for, and what kind of behavior demands from us in our leadership frame. Self-knowledge is an essential key to building the self-confidence which we need at a high level. that, in turn, builds on your self-trust, abilities, and attributes.
Earlier it was all about results and not as much focus on what kind of leadership style has the biggest impact on the results long-term. Today we know so much more of the psychological benefits of leading with a larger frame of authority out in the organization. And the frame consists of feedbacking on the core values in the first place.
The evidence of developing an authentic identity based on our talents and beliefs, is the new way of leading for creating strong results in the long run.
Even though leaders have made progress in the area, there is no doubt that there is difficult to advance up the value-based leadership ladder with an old mindset. Leaders face enormous challenges to find the vital influence which is needed in succeeding. They have less time to reflect on why they need to change their approach. So, they keep on going in old wheel tracks.
Over the last decades, the entry and benefits of value-based leadership have been crucial drivers in many organizations’ prosperity.
Significant benefits from growing the importance of reminding of where we stand, when it comes to values. However, facts tell us that continued progression is required in the area. The magnitude of these facts is preventing leaders from progressing.
It appears that many leaders are still unable to reach insights into the benefits of a strong value-based foundation. Although consciousness has improved in recent years.
Leaders in many industries continue to try to control the behavior of their employees with the carrot-and-stick method. And too many leaders struggle to balance between short-term winnings and long-term results.
Barriers to leading from equal values that promote reasonable trust in the workforce have slow progress. If these barriers persist, we will waste the potential and suffer a significant loss in our organization’s productive capacity.
According to the fact that many organizations currently use values and mission statements, individual leaders who have written down their own personal values, are still significantly less and are likely to miss out on the strong results the value-based leadership approach gives in the long run.
Continued development and focus on Value-Based Leadership, would help our society and organizations, as well as the leaders themselves. However, several issues appear to be holding leaders back, including the difficulty leaders have facing priorities. When considering solutions, we should examine the benefits of establishing a strong Character matrix. Putting down such a matrix would increase leaders’ impact in the workforce, not only for their own well-being but the prosperity of the organization and our society as a whole.
With the right support, many leaders have been able to dramatically increase their score on employee surveys. By being courageous enough to follow and listen to their already wise hearts. This helps them to do the necessary work needed in the area. Which is to get clarity on what their own values are and how they can use those values to make an impact.
Empowering people to be better leaders is more vital than ever. That’s why it’s critical that we provide our future leaders with the tools