One of the best and most cost-effective ways of creating awareness and establishing credibility as a professional consultant is writing and publishing professional articles. Sharing knowledge relating to your chosen specialist subject, is a powerful way to engage prospective clients.
A good professional article should consist of between 1,000 and 1,500 words and incorporate: an introduction; a main part and a conclusion. It should be informative, engaging and memorable.
The most important objective then, is to place your article in front of the Key Decision Makers (KDM) for your proposed target market. This is where Appleton Greene excels.
Accredited Business Specialist (ABS)
Discounted Service Fee: $125.00
Annual Projected Income: $83k-$500k
Accredited Business Specialist (ABS) positions are now available for a limited period and are subject to ongoing availability.
What does this service cost?
The (ABS) service only costs $125.00 for the year and enables you to publish a maximum of 5 articles relating to your chosen specialist subject.
What happens to my articles?
These articles are published within the AGC web site under the relevant department and are also distributed via email to 750+ Learning Providers and 500,000+ client contacts within the AGC Global Client Network (GKN). The service empowers Accredited Business Specialists (ABS) to create awareness and to establish credibility by writing, publishing and distributing a small number of professional articles.
How do I earn income from this?
If one of our Learning Providers or Clients likes what they read and subsequently places a 12 month service order for your service through Appleton Greene, worth a minimum of $18,000.00, then you would be Accredited by Appleton Greene as an Associate, Executive, or Senior Consultant for one year FOC.
What would I be saving?
This represents a significant saving, given the fact that annual service fees are currently: $950 for Associate Consultants; $1,225 for Executive Consultants and $1,500 for Senior Consultants.
What could I earn as an Accredited Consultant?
Associate Consultants earn between $83.2k and $166.4k annually, Executive Consultants earn between $166.4k and $332.8k annually and Senior Consultants earn between $249.6k and $499.2k annually.
When could I start?
You could elect to start during the months of either: January; April; July; or October, depending upon current availability.
When would I need to make a decision for this year?
However, you would need to be able to make a decision before the closing date for applications this year, which will be featured within your invitation email. All available positions will be allocated on or before this date.
Where would I find more information?
Accredited Consultant Service (ACS)
Client Information Guide (CIG) Example
Critical Success Factors (CSF)
Accredited Consultant Reviews
Certified Learning Providers (CLP)
Certified Learning Provider (CLP) Reviews
What to do now
If you would like to take advantage of this offer, please kindly complete this Accredited Business Specialist (ABS) application form, before the closing date for applications this year, so that I can allocate one of the available positions to you. It will only take you approximately 10-15 minutes.
Part 1: Accredited Business Specialist
- Costs only $125.00 for the year!
- Incorporates 5 professional articles
- Specialist subject reserved
- Published within AGC web site
- Distributed to 750+ Learning Providers
- Distributed to 500,000 current clients
- FAO: Key Decision Makers (KDM)
- Evaluation & Assessment of Articles
- Only 1 service order to qualify for (ACS) FOC
- 1 service order at $18,000.00
Part 2: Accredited Consultant Service
- Free upgrade for successful (ABS)
- Accredited Consultant Profile
- Client Information Guide (CIG)
- Distribution to Global Client Network (GKN)
- Minimum 12 month service agreements
- Portfolio of between 10-40 clients
- Email Marketing Campaigns (EMC)
- Google AdWords Campaigns (GAC)
- Online Promotion Service (OPS)
- Earn between $83k-$500k annually
Part 3: Certified Learning Providers
- Develop a corporate training program
- Curriculum between 1-4 years
- Advertise internationally through AGC
- Outsource workshop implementation
- Service clients worldwide
- Designed for entrepreneurs
- Service clients remotely from home
- Improve work-life balance
- Develop additional programs
- Earn between $1m-$3m annually
Full name *
Primary email address (one only please) *
Backup email address (one only please) *
Web site address *
Mailing address *
Country of residence *
Telephone number *
How did you hear about Appleton Greene? *
Date* (Please insert the date of your application)
Title*(2 words only please)
Executive Summary (between 100-150 words) *
Proposed Start Date When would you ideally want your 12 month Accredited Business Specialist (ABS) service to start? (Please choose month, January, April, July, or October, followed by the year)